For you as a service technician, there is no installation that has secrets.
We are looking for several service technicians to expand our team.
In this position you are responsible for the various activities in the electrical, water and climate installations at our customer, including glasshouse horticulture.
As a service technician, you set out independently to identify and solve technical problems with your smart solutions.
But to keep the installations, at electrical, water and climate-technical level, fault-free, maintenance is a must. You have a signaling role in this, for example for renewal, so that the installations continue to work at a high level.
And because failures can occur at all times of the day, you can participate in the periodic standby services.
In addition to these activities, you will also commission new installations.
A versatile function with enough challenge.
What we ask:
- At least a completed MBO3 education and/or relevant work experience
- Customer-friendly and service-oriented
- Prepared to follow additional training and/or education (Priva, among others)
- Good communicative skills
- Willingness to travel
- Car driver’s license
- Varied and challenging job with room for your own ideas and input
- Fine primary and secondary employment conditions such as: a collective pension, collective accident insurance and a 13th month
- A good salary; depending on your knowledge and experience
- A beautiful bus that is well filled
- Company laptop and phone
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask us by email or by phone
+31 524 745 003.
We look forward to receiving your motivation and CV with enthusiasm.
You can send this to:
mrs. P. Evers – email@example.com
EVE Techniek B.V.
attn. Mrs. P. Evers
7892 AL Klazienaveen, The Netherlands