To be able to perform our work even better, we are looking for an Inventor/Autocad 3D draftsman, with affinity in the agricultural sector.
In this position you have the important role of converting what has been devised by the account manager or sales team into workable drawings after receiving an order.
Pipes in greenhouses, water silos, basements, etc., no challenge is too big for you.
There is a lot for ideas and consultation to be able to deliver an even better end product.
In addition, we think it is important that you stay informed of the new developments in this area, for example by following training courses.
It is a versatile position in which you maintain the relationship with the customer, colleagues and other construction partners through pleasant contact and advice.
what we ask:
- MBO 3/4 training as a Draftsman / Work planner
- Experience with technical drawing and knowledge of Inventor
- You enjoy working with the Sales/Project team
- Affinity with Agro – Electrical & Water and Air & Heating
- Varied and challenging job with room for your own ideas and input
- Fine primary and secondary employment conditions such as: a collective pension, collective accident insurance and a 13th month.
- A good salary; depending on your knowledge and experience
- Where possible, working from home is possible
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask us by email or by phone
+31 524 745 003
We look forward to receiving your motivation and CV with enthusiasm.
You can send this to:
mrs. P. Evers – firstname.lastname@example.org
mrs. P. Evers
7892 AL Klazienaveen, The Netherlands