First and Second installer installation technology
In addition to the Allrounders, we also need First and Second mechanics within our team.
You are responsible for the various electricity, water, and climate technical work on installations at our customer in, among other things, greenhouse horticulture.
As a mechanic you go out independently, after consultation, for various assembly work on our projects and jobs.
The work will mainly consist of installing and repairing installations in electrical, water and air conditioning technology. But you also like to be in charge, as the first mechanic, and to keep an overview of projects.
As a Second Mechanic you are the left and sometimes right hand of the First Mechanic or all-round Mechanic.
But you can also do your work on your own.
To perform this function you will of course receive a good bus, filled with the necessary materials and tools.
It is a versatile position in which you maintain the relationship with the customer and colleagues.
What we ask:
- At least a completed MBO3 education and/or relevant work experience
- Customer-friendly and service-oriented
- Prepared to follow additional training and/or education (Priva, among others)
- Good communicative skills
- Willingness to travel
- Car driver’s license
- Varied and challenging job with room for your own ideas and input
- Nice primary and secondary employment conditions such as: a collective pension, collective accident insurance, a nice cost allowance and a 13th month
- A good salary; depending on your knowledge and experience
- A beautiful company bus that is well filled
- Company laptop and/or phone that matches your position
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask us by email or by phone
+31 524 745 003.
We look forward to receiving your motivation and CV with enthusiasm.
You can send this to:
mrs. P. Evers – email@example.com
EVE Techniek B.V.
attn. Mrs. P. Evers
7892 AL Klazienaveen, The Netherlands